Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Ubuntu Software Center will probably suffer from that syndrome "because
it's open". Unless they start to make a distinction between packages and
command-line applications (which are quite good anyway and won't need any
restriction) and actual desktop/phone/tablet apps (which need strict
management).

Zisu Andrei