Daily release versioning schema changes.

Hi,

Just wanted to poke people about the new versioning schema that you'll probably see in Saucy in the following days for packages under daily releases (or in your upstream projects if you are an upstream under daily releases).

I tried to summarize all relevant infos on my blog at http://blog.didrocks.fr/post/Versioning-schema-change-in-daily-release. You can find more in the daily release FAQ which has been updated, us usual (in particular at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DailyRelease/FAQ#Versionning_scheme).

Do not hesitate to ping me if you have any question,
Cheers,
Didier