Re: [design] Intended usage of the page stack navigation model

I'd also like to see some official opinions from the design team about all
of this. Solid Explorer (the best file manager on Android) uses a single
view rather than a page stack, and it works very well, but I have no
opinion about whether a page stack is good or bad for a file manager. It
seems like it might be appropriate for a file manager, but it also might
not be.