Re: [Design] The "Don't Bug Me Unless You Have a Super Reason" Use Case. Anticipated?

A mode I have been missing in every phone I ever had is the ability to have
a recorder answer the call where I say "I'm busy right now but I'm still
able to take rely important calls. Press one to leave a message or press
two to call me right now."

Can't be that hard to implement I guess.