Re: Voice Recognition

I wrote a little something for this occasion:
http://zisuandrei.webmonsters.ro/design-in-open-source-unity-and-dash/ there
are some sections called "HUD" and "Dash" and "HUD voice interaction". Some
of my propositions are obsolete after 3 months from writing, some are
outright stupid, but bear with my article:D

I tried desperately to get on the unity-design mailing list but it seems
there is no one in charge of approving those mailing list acceptance
requests (https://launchpad.net/~unity-design/+members#proposed 44
membership requests for over 3-4 months). If there is any Canonical
employee that could help me with approving my membership for unity-design I
would greatly appreciate it.

Zisu Andrei