Re: Emergency call

how would you click the SOS signal? and how would the power button
distinguish between a normal click and an emergency click? it is important
to be able to contact emergency response teams, but not accidentally doing
it is even more important, otherwise it will be a "boy who cries wolf"
situation.

Sincerely,
Josh