Re: Emergency call

I really like the idea of emergency call...  but since Ubuntu doesn't use
hardware buttons it would be very trivial to trigger it.
What do we have ? Power button , Vol UP and DOWN.
Pressing all at the same time is not friendly when in an emergency case.
Think of the case you don't want no one to notice you are calling ...
So you should be able to do it with one hand.
Long press on Power ?
Long press on VOL UP and DOWN ?
Or long press on vol up or down until the vol is null or max and still
pressing suggest an emergency case ? This will help not being noticed  and
But there is a flaw... The phone is on your pocket and unconsciously you
pressed and hold VOL Down or Up ...