Re: Voice Recognition

Thank you Zisu :-) Printing directions out does not give the exact times
and coordinates of your every move. With devices that come with 32GB of
storage now, not having on device maps is unacceptable.

With what has been going with Assange, Manning, and now Snowden, I very
much prefer not to assume we don't have to "worry about the cloud yet".
Because if ever information becomes available making it obvious that we
DO need to worry about "the cloud", then it would already be far to late
by then as the data collection would have been done for a long time
before that. Perhaps it is pointless to worry about it now, as more than
enough private info of me and others maybe has been obtained. But as a
analogy, when you learn a visitor who just left your home had a serious
disease that may have infected your children, do you not do all you can
to keep them clean so they may not get it, despite having learned so
late? The same goes for privacy and security of ourselves and family in
these matters.

A bit off topic of voice recognition. But a valid notion to consider I
think when designing how voice recognition should work, i.e. local
processing vs cloud processing.

God Bless