Re: Emergency call

It  might sound like good idea to be able to call emergency with SOS signal while phone is in your pocket, but phone is still in your pocket, and emergency services won't hear you, so at some point you will have to take phone out anyway, so why not to make usual call. I'm sure most of the people will find it easier than SOS on power button.

And I don't buy argument about broken screen, because with same logic, you can say there should be spare emergency battery in case main battery runs out, also we better bundle emergency retractable antenna in case there is no signal, may be even hidden Swiss knife :)