a couple powerd updates

There are a few updates to powerd that landed yesterday and will land today
that will impact people who are using it to keep the screen on or cancel
suspend.

1) powerd now listens for processes exiting dbus and cancels out standing
requests when they do. This means that the powerd-cli app will now pause()
until you hit control-c if you are holding the active request or have made
a display request. After you end the pause() with control-C the active
request/display request is dropped. If this is annoying to you, just
background powerd-cli.

2) The API had changed and no longer takes any PID arguments or returns any
PID info. This should not impact anyone since only the CLI currently uses
the API.

3) We've had some reports that the settings are not working for changing
timeouts. We plan on working on this next week after the US holiday, If you
can shed some light on the issue, please add some comments to this bug
#1195803. I've been unable to reproduce it so far.

4) If anyone wants to assist in powerd development, but #1195800 would be
an easy place to start. You can ping me on IRC (mfisch) if you want to help.

Thanks