Re: Miracast Support with Mir

This is actually a good point. I'd love to see straight AirPlay mirroring
support integrated into the default build.

This <http://nto.github.io/AirPlay.html> is a fairly extensive unofficial
spec for the protocol. I wonder if anyone with more technical
display-oriented knowledge than I have would be interested in implementing
it? I dunno. Obviously, with unlimited manpower you could accomplish all
features, but unless someone steps up to implement it, it won't be
implemented.

At current... no, I haven't heard any announced plans for mirroring support.