Integration of online services into Ubuntu alarms

Hey everybody,

I think a lot of us like to wake to by our favourite music. Well at least I
do. But my favourite music isn't any longer on my device but rather on
online services such as spotify and 8tracks.

So how do I get my music to wake me up? Well right know I would have to
download the most important ones and put them on my device. But then I have
to wake up to the same music over and over again. Or change it manually all
the time.

This morning - as I woke up - I thought it would be nifty if Ubuntu would
provide an API or a the possibility for online services to connect to the
alarms section of Ubuntu. It would of course be very limited. Only
providing the music.

What do you guys think?

Follow ups