De: Matt Richardson
Enviado: 07/07/2013 06:14 a.m.
Para: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Design] Ubuntu Touch unlock screen concept v02

  This looks fantastic! Very unique.
I'm intrigued as to the reasoning behind moving to the centre of the circle
between patterns? It seems like that would slow things down quite a lot.
The only other thing I would change is to have you unlock the device before
swiping right/left for the home screen/launcher, but that's purely a
personal preference. It feels more natural to me

Love the design and the idea though
Matt