Re: Idea

On 07/07/13 18:41, Joseph Bylund wrote:
On 07/07/2013 12:08 PM, Andreas Gwilt wrote:
Hello!

I hope this is the right place to write this, I'm new here.
1. Could it be possible to have Ambiance and Radiance themes, like on desktop Ubuntu? 2. I saw the Settings Design, and wondered if one could add something that tracks how often the user uses each preference thingy, to then sort them by usage frequency.

Re 2: I find it more confusing to have things moving around on their own than to have to possibly scroll to the settings I want. Being able to re-arrange the order manually might be nice though.
-Joe

I like the 'hold and wobble' thing in iOS. That might be cool for rearranging. Or an 'edit' button or something.