Re: port Ubuntu Touch to Samsung i7500

it is based on an ARM11 processor, and last I heard, Ubuntu does not
support that old of a processor at all. the microarchitecture is not
supported. Even if it could run on that microarch, it would be an
unpleasant experience because of how unimaginably slow that class of
processor is, and the integrated graphics aren't even worth mentioning. But
I'm not convinced 128MB of RAM would be enough to run Ubuntu touch anyways.

it's safe to say that no, Ubuntu touch will not be able to run on that
phone anytime soon, if ever.

Sincerely,
Josh