Re: [GSM RADIOS ON PORTS]

I have a Galaxy S (B) And can afirm that radio doe snot work on my phone.

It seems the build is using blobs and not building ril for some reason...

I asked on the list while ago, at beginning i got some help, but they just
stop helping as the problem got more difficult i guess.

When i was playing around i did some modification on ( ubuntu side ) and
where able to get SMS and Signal from rild, but all modifications i did had
patches on ubuntu repository to not be needed, and then i find out i was
not using ril compiled from repo.

Well, i decided just wait for it.

[]'sf.rique