Re: Daily builds now running earlier

hi,
On Di, 2013-07-09 at 12:16 +0200, Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga wrote:
> Any news about the build process to port the image to other devices .
> For example, I'm out for a long time now since I could no more run it
> on my RAZR XT910 and report bug because the build is no more
> compatible with the new format of Ubuntu Touch OS

the porting process itself has not changed, we are working on
integrating the flipped model into ports builds though (this will
require all port maintainers to re-generate their zips once we are
ready). until this is done the old images are still regenerated daily so
you can use the unflipped armhf.zip with your build from the usual
location.

ciao
	oli