Re: T-mobile HTC MyTouch 3G

Hello,

The device, like the Samsung Galaxy i7500, is to old, see CPU and RAM
specifications: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Htc_magic

A good rule of thumb for compatibility and portability questions seems
to be to look for the developer or Nexus phone of that generation. I
think we can safely say that devices from the Nexus S generation and
older will not be supported because the phone at best will barely run
Ubuntu Touch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_Dev_Phone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Nexus

Regards, Benjamin