Re: [Development] Recompile Ubuntu-Touch Kernel with modules for mac80211 and cfg80211

hi,
On Mi, 2013-07-10 at 18:37 +0200, Pink wrote:

> but i didn't found a tool ubuntu_chroot on the device
> so i don't now the boot partition and therefore can not flash
> my own kernel.

ubuntu_chroot is obsolete (on the flipped images that we use on all
supported nexus devices atm)
these images ship the "flash-touch-kernel" tool though to make it easy
for developers to replace the kernel, just call it with the path to your
zImage as the first argument and it should do the rest automatically.

ciao
	oli