Re: Ubuntu Touch Summary (week 26)

The network have an ID, the SIM have an Network ID. If these match the SIM
is on it's home network, it they doesn't it's roaming.
How did you thought your current phone knew if it's roaming or not?

Of course it should be on the last set value, however it needs to have a
reasonable default on first boot and after a factory reset.
I'm saying the most reasonable default is the one most people are expecting
and most people are expecting their phone to "just work"