Re: Ubuntu Touch Summary (week 26)

I work a retail electronics job and having the data switched off by default
is not a good thing to do. We sell Huawei pre-paid Android devices and they
have switch off data by default and *anecdotally* we get a lot of customers
coming in asking why their internet doesn't work on the phone. I then have
to show them to pull down the notifications shade and hit the data switch.

Now, that is anecdotal, but that's JUST the people *I* encounter out of
those that come back *to the store* for help. How many call in the carrier
and complain about this "feature"?