Re: Ubuntu Touch Summary (week 26)

We should not do thing just because it looks  " professional"... We should
care for the user.  It is not a big issue for people who have 1-5 GB Data
limit on their plan but for the people who are below 1GB it is already a
big deal. Ubuntu should not be doing because the other are doing the same
thing.
I'm for these settings:
At the first start : let the user choose to use WiFi or Data (asking if we
have a flatrate  )

If the user choose to deactivate the 3G data, then at reboot Ubuntu
shouldn't automatically get connected over 3G.

If the user is not connected (no WiFi , no 3G) and tries to open a web
browser, then Ubuntu should propose to activate a connection and it should
be up to the user to interrupt the connection at any time.