Re: [Development] Quantal port = blackscreen (with adblogcats)

Please look at this from your dmesg:

E/QualcommCameraHardwareHAL(  141): FATAL ERROR: could not dlopen
libcameraSP.so: Cannot load library: soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1649):
could not load library "libcameraface.so" needed by "libcameraSP.so";
caused by soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1649): could not load library
"libOlaEngine.so" needed by "libcameraface.so"; caused by
soinfo_link_image(linker.cpp:1649): could not load library
"libjnigraphics.so" needed by "libOlaEngine.so"; caused by
load_library(linker.cpp:747): library "libjnigraphics.so" not found
E/QualcommCameraHardwareHAL(  141): FATAL ERROR: glibhandle = NULL !!!!!

Try to fetch those libraries from the CM image or from the stock image.