Re: Fail to build m7tmo (T-Mobile HTC One)

I realized that I had openjdk-7 installed. Opps...
I double checked and I believe I have all the dependent projects.
(m7-common, msm8960-common, and the htc kernel)
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM, David Hacker <davidhackerdvm@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

> You should read up here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Porting
>
> Additionally, to build the Android pieces, you will need a Java 6 JDK
> installed:
>
> $ sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jdk
>
> You are attempting to build with an unsupported version
> of java.
>
> Your version is: java version "1.7.0_21".
> The correct version is: Java SE 1.6.
>
> Java 7 is known to cause issues with droiddoc without the proper patches
> in place.  I would start there. Also make sure you have all the dependent
> projects like m7-common, kernel, etc
>
> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Thomas Arouge <
> thomasjohnarouge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> When I try to build the file, I always get this error and the build stops:
>>
>> make: *** No rule to make target
>> `/home/thomasjohnarouge/Documents/ubuntu_touch_porting/out/target/product/m7tmo/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libril_intermediates/export_includes',
>> needed by
>> `/home/thomasjohnarouge/Documents/ubuntu_touch_porting/out/target/product/m7tmo/obj/EXECUTABLES/rild_intermediates/import_includes'.
>>  Stop.
>>
>> Here is a link to the entire build log:
>> http://pastebin.com/s9SHU42q
>>
>> I not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> --

I commented it out and I no longer get the error, however, I now get this
message:

make: *** No rule to make target
`frameworks/base/nfc-extras/com.android.nfc_extras.xml', needed by
`/home/thomasjohnarouge/Documents/ubuntu_touch_porting/out/target/product/m7tmo/system/etc/permissions/com.android.nfc_extras.xml'.
 Stop.

Link to log: http://pastebin.com/81snWnN6