Re: [Development] Quantal port = blackscreen (with adblogcats)

Haha, using the raring monthly-6 build I managed to get it booting. There's
alot of bugs ofcourse but once I get using a new build I'm sure things will
be worked out! May I ask, what is the most latest version of ubuntu touch I
could use just now? I heard things about flipped images not working
currently with ports...