Re: Ubuntu Touch on Emulator

hi,
On So, 2013-07-14 at 17:10 +0800, leon lee wrote:
> I still have issue with mountall. Hope someone would help.
> mountall: root filesystem isn't mounted
> mount_policy: /: dropping filesystem because it has an already mounted
> child (/proc)

assuming yoou try to boot an unflipped image in your emulator, you never
want to run mountall at all ... ubuntu_chroot (which is obsolete in
flipped setups but essential in unflipped) makes running mountall
impossible, in unflipped images (all images that are not for nexus
devices currently) all mounting has to be handled by android before
firing up uchroot... mountall usually is disabled in upstart on
these ... (check teh upstart jobs in the ubuntu root)

ciao
	oli