Re: Compiling armhf binaries for a phone target - toolchain from where?

If the size of the program makes compiling the code on the device
practical, then that would be my personally recommended place to compile
it. But, cross compilation *should* work.

This is what I found:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/250696/cross-compile-for-arm