https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx1oS_MStoufZHVQMGtCRTBCREE/edit?usp=sharing
download
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx1oS_MStoufV2tSZ0tJQjd2d0E/edit?usp=sharing
boot your device into CWM
install the first zip
wipe data
install the second zip
reboot

At this time you will have a working Ubuntu Touch Samsung Galaxy S(aucy) :)

BUT... the screen definition can be improved if you perform the following
steps, and your system will be updated to the latest:

>cd ../../..

>sudo vi usr/bin/ubuntu-session

password:phablet

use vi to change the following 2 lines to match these:

GRID_UNIT_PX=10

QTWEBKIT_DPR=1.0

using I before inserting character, x for deleting character and :wq to
quit and save

>sudo reboot

reconnect device to Desktop and in terminal run

>adb devices (to check it is online)

>phablet-flash -d grouper -b (to update to the latest)

NOTE
For the time being I don't advise doing apt-update and apt-upgrade on the
phone's terminal app for it will give undesired effects