Re: marketing opportunity

At this point, Wine cannot run x86 (Intel/AMD) games on ARM. But, as far as
friendly interfaces go, PlayOnLinux <http://www.playonlinux.com/en/> is
fairly friendly. CrossOver <http://www.codeweavers.com/products/> is the
other option, but it does cost money.

Personally, I don't think Wine is difficult to use, even without
PlayOnLinux or CrossOver, but Linux is not Windows (very important idea),
so there will always be trouble running Windows programs.

How would you suggest making Wine easier? Or, how is Wine difficult? I'd
like to hear suggestions about that. With Steam coming to Linux, Wine is
less important than it used to be, but Wine is still important.