Re: Is Ubuntu Phone able to run anything else than Qt/QML apps?

I'd be interested in the answer to this as well -- though to be honest, iOS
does have a good office suite, and the ones I've got on my Android phone
are quite usable but nowhere near as good as iWork. The real problem is
that *we* don't have a good office suite for phone or tablet yet.