Re: Is Ubuntu Phone able to run anything else than Qt/QML apps?

I would hope not.  But are you sure that that is going to run on a stacked
android ?  I guess that we will have to wait and see.  GTK has nothing to
do with this issue as most apps that are in say Kubuntu re wrote in QT.  or
say something like Mythtv this is wrote in QT also but will not run with
out libs that need to be there. these are libs that are x11. I have no clue
at all if them libs are in Mir or Xmir TBH.

Joseph