Re: Is Ubuntu Phone able to run anything else than Qt/QML apps?

Hey all ok I just installed and build xMir and this is what I get.
it is slow
it can in fact run x apps (vm desktop)
it would not install to my n7 (Ubuntu Touch)
it would not run x apps on the touch.  due to the fact that it would not
install (missing libs)
It keep on segfaulting left and right with media files.

so all in all good stuff that needs a lot of work.  These are just my
finding and would be super cool if it would work on my n7 but it would not
install, but it seems that it is going to be cool.  But it also makes me
wonder why is there 2 versions of this server ?  meaning why xmir and mir.
 Why not just one.  Is it because apps that need x ? Other things that I
found that where cool.  XMir can in fact run 3d stuff unlike xwayland.  I
was happen and smiled when I seen this happen,
have a good day
Joseph