Re: Is Ubuntu Phone able to run anything else than Qt/QML apps?

XMir runs on top of Mir. They're not separate servers. The key is that X
support won't always be needed, so it is kept modular. It can be deleted at
any time with no effort.

But yes, none of it is ready for your Nexus 7 yet. If it was ready, it
would already be there.