Re: Wireless WPA/WPA2 password issues?

hi,
On Mo, 2013-07-15 at 12:24 -0700, Mike Bybee wrote:
> On today's build for the Galaxy Nexus, I can only connect to unsecured
> WiFi - WPA/WPA2/WEP just spins.
> Not seeing any likely looking errors. I did provide the password, of
> course.
yes, this is a known problem with the new network indicator in
unity8 ... a fix went already in but will likely take until tomorrows
image to land, meanwhile, if you have a laptop around (and on the same
wlan) you can use phablet-network-setup which will set up your wlan
connection by copying the credentials via adb.

ciao
	oli