Re: Ubuntu Touch on Emulator

There's some error like below:
E/SurfaceFlinger(   39): hwcomposer module not found

I'm not sure yet. That's why I want to have some code to test the  SurfaceFlinger. But I'm missing the code mentioned by Sergio. If someone has the complete source, please send me a tarball of it or put it somewhere that I can reach like github or http://phablet.ubuntu.com/export/ .

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Dmitrijs Ledkovs"<xnox@xxxxxxxxxx>;
????????: 2013??7??17??(??????) ????4:29
??????: "leon lee"<llrraa@xxxxxx>;
????: "Sergio Schvezov"<sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ubuntu-phone"<ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
????: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu Touch on Emulator

On 16 July 2013 19:07, leon lee <llrraa@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I have some issue in using phablet-dev-bootstrap which I think I can't fix
> due to some government regulation.
> the source in http://phablet.ubuntu.com/gitweb is not complete.
> Is it possible to put  a complete source tar into
> http://phablet.ubuntu.com/export/?

Porting to a device and/or emulators requires, building full images
which at the moment include binary blobs from vendors. See guides on
cyanogenmod on how to abtain them.
There should be a set available for the qemu emulator.
What bits do you believe you are missing?

Regards,

Dmitrijs.