Re: Porting Samsung Fascinate

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM, David Hacker <davidhackerdvm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there any plans to have the actual ubuntu-boot.img in the flashable zip
> for ports instead of the android boot.img? Seems it would make more sense

Yeah, I'm currently busy working on getting the 'phablet-saucy' branch
in phablet.ubuntu.com updated, which should bring the ubuntu boot
image by default (which some other more intrusive changes that will be
flipped compatible only).

And also making a rebase on top of CM 10.1.2, to be easier for porters
to know what is supported by us.

Hopefully the new porting guide for flipped images should be in place
later this week. We also have a goal of making it easier for us to
support more community builds, and even try to get them installed
automatically via phablet-flash (for the ones with enough quality).

More to come over the next few days.

Cheers,

Ricardo