Re: [Ubuntu-tablet] The best opportunity for the ubuntu multidevice concept will be on hybrid devices

There is tremendous interest by existing tablet users in getting a good
linux distro on their tablets.

Just check out how many people are already doing so using Chroot'd Ubuntu
on android on tablets like the original OMAP3 based Nook Color (not even
the Nook Tablet) etc on sites
like the XDA-Developers forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/

or on CyanogemMod forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/

The chroot works and I've done it but I'd rather just replace Android with
Ubuntu.

If/when an Ubuntu image becomes available that has an easy to use interface
& the apps to go with it on the ARM tablets there will be alot of people
replacing their Android OS
and migrating.

Brian