Mixing C++ and QML

Hello,

We're developing an application which should transmit audio over network
and we'd like to make it UbuntuPhone-compatible.
So we have C++ part which do all protocol/network/audio stuff, but we need
to port Qt-based GUI to Ubuntu Phone.
It is unclear from Ubuntu documentation how to bind C++ and QML together,
it just states that C++ is a last resort option.
Vanilla Qt have QDeclarativeView to load QML interface and connect QML
signals to C++ slots.
But there is no such headers on the phone and QtQml is missing too.

So how should I bind Qt-C++ code and QML together on Ubuntu Phone?

Follow ups