Re: hi, good work for us

The Ubuntu Touch Team is actually only, officially, working on porting
Ubuntu Touch on Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 7 and 10. Some phones can support
Ubuntu Touch with a specific version, made by a single dev.
I think that it is better if you choose a phone like the Nexus 4 which
officially run with Ubuntu Touch, thanks to Canonical's work.

Jean-Marc Gailis
Janis-Marks Gailis
Thunderbird Translator
Latvian Ubuntu Translator