Re: [feature request/question] Encrypted email/sms support?

You can't have GPG on SMS as it can't handle that amount of characters.
Also it would be stupid
as no one can't receive GPG/PGP SMS. If this feature is realy wanted on
Ubuntu to Ubuntu
then implementing something like iMessage or Hangouts should be done using
XMPP and bound
to the Ubuntu One account.