Re: [feature request/question] Encrypted email/sms support?

Exactly, in the USA there are unlimited SMS but in other countries there
aren't.
In Italy for example if an operator give 200/month is a great deal.
I think that the XMPP approach is more useful, because (almost) free 3G/4G
data access is more reliable and easy to use.