Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Hi Roman,

I asked Florian about the icons, and he replied:

-----

An icon theme exists and is installed by default on the phone. The package
is ubuntu-mobile-icons which you can see the content of in
/usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mobile/

A general purpose Icon class [1] exists in the toolkit so that you can
access them.
However in many cases you are already using a class that asks for an
'iconSource', for example in the toolbar with ToolbarButton [2]. The
'iconSource' property unfortunately does not work like the 'name' property
of Icon. Instead of an icon name it requires a path to an image file on
disk. Later on we will systematically add a property 'iconName' next to
'iconSource' that will work the same way as 'name' of Icon.
It will look something like:

ToolbarButton {
iconName: "search"
}