Re: Samsung Galaxy S(aucy)

Yeapp :) Thanks

To start of I have to do one important remark: as you might see on the
guide I am using the grouper boot image to compile and then flash it via
adb as grouper. I now know this can be bad because it can load an
incompatible kernel at some time, so I won't publish the guide for now. As
to hacking the S(aucy), let's do it! :)