Re: Dialer/number entry component?

Hey Iain,

If you mean the large dial pad in the phone app for dialing numbers (the
same dial pad is used for unlocking the phone with a pin) then we are in
the process of redesigning the visuals for it - should be available in the
next couple of weeks. It isn't tied in with Maliit and isn't in the SDK yet
- but perhaps it should be if it's used in several places.

There will likely be another type of number input that IS a part of the
Maliit keyboard - an alternative keyboard layout with numbers that is used
when editing phone numbers in your contact details for instance. This isn't
ready yet either AFAIK - will confirm.

Let me know which type of dial pad your app requires and I'll find out when
we can get the design/component to you.

Thanks,
Jouni