Re: Dialer/number entry component?

Hey,

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:36:20AM -0300, Gustavo Pichorim Boiko wrote:
> […]
> Right now this is just a QML file inside the phone-app itself, but I
> think I can clean it up and provide it as a component.
>
> I am just not sure it fits as a component in the SDK, but I will discuss
> with SDK guys to see what they think about it.
>
> How urgent is this?

Well, it blocks us being able to implement the UI for system-settings
that require this kind of component (see my other replies in this
thread), but I don't think we have backends yet for these bits of
functionality. So kind of urgent but not top priority I'd say.

Iain Lane                                  [ iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney@xxxxxxxxxx ]