Re: Multi-window support ?

>The tablet interface have the side view and personally I think that is good. Anything more wouldn't be good.
Well that mostly depends on the size of the tablet / touch screen.
There are more and more big ones / hybrids selling as home computers:
http://blog.laptopmag.com/5-reasons-large-screen-tablets-are-the-next-big-thing
So the bigger the more useful multi-window should be. You don't want all apps to be full-screen on a 20" tablet / hybrid. Sidestage is also pretty much full-screen vertically but with a division.
However I don't know how a sidestaged calculator will look on those big tablets...
Anyway, personally from the video, the horizontal re-sizing looks quite handy and easy to use, as well as some other gestures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcMDTBPcjPs
Not saying this needs to be something high priority at this point (maybe after 13.10 or 14.04), but vendors are manufacturing different types of hardware combinations, so they're the ones who decide what layout is best as default for their devices. And things are not standing still, there's a lot of innovation and opportunities going on. Can't let the big 3 take them all.