Re: Multi-window support ?

What the difference? We really don't know what unity 8 for the desktop
looks like. But, based on logical induction, the only significant
difference is that you can move things around and resize them as windows in
one, and they're all fullscreen in the other. You can still run the same
apps in desktop mode as in tablet mode, but more applications might be
available to desktop mode.

This isn't Windows. Canonical is striving towards Unity. Microsoft chose a
divided approach, with clear separation between desktop and tablet.