Re: Daily builds now running a bit later again with release critical automated tests

hi
Am Dienstag, den 09.07.2013, 10:54 +0200 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> hi,
>
> due to popular demand the daily image builds (flipped image) now run 5h
> earlier (starting at 8:32 UTC) so people in europe have some more
> testing and QA time before the US gets up :)

due to issues with moving the daily build job for package builds to
another time we decided to move image generation 1.5h later, to make
sure all packages from the daily build end up on the images.
(the build starts around 10:00 UTC now and takes about 1h)

please note also that by default all builds end up in the /pending
directory on cdimage.ubuntu.com (to pull the untested images you can use
phablet-flash --pending, as mentioned elsewhere on this list already).

the images only move to the /current direcotry on cdimage (which is what
phablet-flash called with no options will install) after they passed a
manual test as well as the automated tests at
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/ (you might notice there is still a
lot of red, people are working on getting all these issues fixed asap.)

so from now on, if you want latest and greatest feel free to use images
from pending but be aware that there might be more bugs in them if they
didn't pass testing, if you need to rely on your phone, better use the
tested images that get installed by default.

ciao
	oli