Re: Daily/Current?

Humm don't want to be shy but you make it very hard for us to help test.
May be it doesn't count...
Now the new build doesn't boot on my device (RAZR HD unlocked) .
Wenn I'm on the last build from 12 July, should just apt-get upgrade be
enough to be on to date or should I need to flash the need image ?