Re: Daily/Current?

Does the phablet-flash script need updating? Whenever I run it without
options, it simply reinstalls the Jul 12 image. When I try to install
(on maguro) from the site Alan referenced, I get the following:

    randall@host:~$ phablet-flash -u
    http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/
    Device detected as
    Unsupported device, autodetect fails device
    When working on flipped images, detection does not work and would
    require -d

Cheers,
Randall